Friday, June 5, 2015

Obedience School for Human Beings


Obedience School for Humans BEINGS
 

I am opening a obedience school for humans. I will teach them that life is meant to be enjoyed. Students will learn to run in circles as fast as they can (like I do) and enjoy going nowhere. Successful students will love life the way I love a good bone. Students will find that life is better than bacon. (I confess I am still working on that one.) They will grasp the value of being obedient to love instead of power and control.
                Those enrolled will be encouraged to stop thinking about what they do for a living, how much money they make and how many important people they know.
                Each student will discover his or her inner dog. All humans have an inner dog. Every human knows what I am talking about – they just spell it backward and call it their God nature.
                My best students will be excited to hear the wind blow. They will smile when they feel the sun’s warmth touch their skin. They will marvel at a bird’s song and how the waves feel washing over their feet.
                My school will have very few rules. Too many humans already think that life is all about the rules.
                There will be no dogma. Dogma makes the body stiff and the heart cold. My graduates will know the meaning of play and will keep their lives simple enough to enjoy. Graduates will love unconditionally, laugh a lot and smile even more.  

***Pay attention and discover your inner Dog: Life is to be lived. It isn’t all about rules. 

Source: Science of the Mind. May 2015 issue.  (Murphy is referred to as the Human Whisperer – he watches over his human, Rev. Bob Luckin, when he isn’t workingon his column. Send you questions to Murphy@CSL.org. Regretfully he cannot replay to all email.)

No comments:

Post a Comment